Corpus Christi Truck Accident Attorney
Over 30 Years of Experience for Your Case
Truck accidents can be devastating. In a matter of a moment your life may drastically change and you could be facing serious, life altering complications. If you have been injured in a truck accident, you deserve to obtain compensation for your suffering. I am Robert J. Gonzalez, Attorney At Law, and I understand that this time in your life may be difficult, but with the guidance of a skilled Corpus Christi personal injury lawyer, you could see a favorable resolution to your case. After a truck accident, contact my office and schedule a free initial consultation with my team.
Determining Liability in a Truck Accident
- There are various factors that come into play after a truck accident; however, one or more of the following could be to blame for your serious injuries:
- The truck driver: This is especially true if the driver was operating recklessly, under the influence or speeding.
- The loader of the vehicle: Poorly loaded goods can cause a truck to jackknife or become lopsided, allowing the trailer to tip or slide.
- The manufacturer of a faulty product: Brake failure, steering failure and other driving components may fail. In this case, the manufacturer could be at fault.
- The owner or leasing company of the vehicle.
- The municipal area where the accident occurred: Roads that are not maintained, improper signage or speed limit signs and traffic lights could all cause significant accidents.
An Attorney on Your Side
After an accident, there are so many factors that could come into play, that it is essential that you retain a trusted Corpus Christi attorney. I understand that you may be feeling overwhelmed and the idea of facing trucking companies and large insurance corporations may be daunting. When you retain my services, you will never face these alone.
If you are facing injuries after an accident, contact Robert J. Gonzalez, Attorney At Law at (361) 993-3333 and schedule a free initial consultation right away.